We are looking for a passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join our executive team. Job involves the creation of marketing programs, executing them with innate skills, measuring them for clear objectives. Innovating marketing programs for current and near feature trends, best usage of SM and offline media technologies.
Our CMO responsibilities
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals
- market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and institutional relations
- Understanding the marketing needs of the customer and work with internal product teams to build futureproof products
- Conducting market research, predicting the trend and staying ahead of the curve
- Contributing to new business and product development initiatives
- Budget planning and management
- Organize and participate in marketing conferences, conduct educational and aweless programs
- Active in SM channels, blogs, infographics, and other content marketing
Our Chief Marketing Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master’s degree in marketing or related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Being an influencer in the marketing industry and building rewarding relations
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques, SM channels and technology platforms.
- Ability to quickly understand trends and design complementing marketing strategies
- Good understanding of ML and AI capabilities to leverage the strengths
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, Pinterest .. etc
- Capable to build future delivering teams and mentor their growth